Monday, May 6, 2013

Review: The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Mask

Hey Guys!

It's a rainy day today, the perfect weather to do a review for you! Today I'm gonna review a product that I haven't heard much about, but apparently its one of the most popular items you can get from The Body Shop. I purchased the Tea Tree Face Mask about a month ago and it's already become a staple in my face routine.

One of the things I love most about the mask is how lightweight it is. You can put on a lot of the product but it wont feel too heavy on your face, I dont suggest using a lot of product though. The next thing I love about it, is the fact that its easy to take off. Now I haven't tried a lot of masks but with the few that I have tried it was a pain in the butt to take off. This mask is different, all you do is rinse it off like you're washing off a face wash.

The Body Shop claims that the mask removes impurities, absorbs excess oil, and soothes skin, and I believe it lives up to what
it claims. When you first put the mask on, there is a burning sensation that can be intense, but its worth it! Your skin feels so refreshed and clean once you take the mask off. The smell can also be a turn off, it was for me at first, but I can't say it enough, THE MASK IS WORTH IT!!

Overall, so far this is the best mask I've ever tried. If you have problematic skin I would HIGHLY suggest that you give this mask a try. The mask is $15.50 on The Body Shop Website, but is currently 25% off when this blog goes live! so hurry up and grab it while its on discount!









Kelsey


No comments:

Post a Comment